What personal information do we collect and how we use it?
The WEBSITE collects the personal information you enter on the WEBSITE and nothing else. For example, we collect your name and email address when you order a free or premium product. We collect the least possible amount of personal information needed to deliver our products to your inbox and prepare invoices for accounting purposes. The following describes the types of personal information we collect:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your country of residence
- Your IP address
How we use your personal information
The personal information you enter of the site is used to provide you with our products and for accounting purposes. We will never engage in third-party advertising or promotions, nor sell or communicate your personal data. We'll contact you from time to time regarding new products being released or special offers.
- Your full name - We use your full name to address you properly in our communications and to create invoices for accounting purposes.
- Your email address - We use your email address to send you the download links of the products you request in the website. From time to time, we may use your personal information to contact you by email concerning our products. We may also send new products that we believe can be of interest to you, or special offers from time to time. We'll also contact you if there is any problem with any of your orders that needs solving. If you do not want to receive email from us, please click the “unsubscribe” link which is included at the bottom of any email you receive from us. By providing us with your email address you consent to receiving communications from us electronically and all notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Your country of residence - The country of residence of each customer has to be included in our accounting invoices. It also helps us providing better customer support.
- Your IP Address - The IP address has to be included in our accounting invoices.
Data security and integrity
The WEBSITE has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information within our organization from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. Please be advised that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their systems, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, you are required to notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.